Advanced Technology and Techniques
Water Damage Restoration in San Antonio
The effects of water damage in San Antonio are often immediately evident. Flood waters and leaks from burst pipes can destroy drywall, warp wood, and leave SERVPRO can resolve all of these issues with water damage restoration services. We can inspect your property to determine the level of water damage you suffered. Technicians will also focus on the type of water that damaged your property. Some forms of water, including grey water and black water, can contain dangerous pathogens and they must be cleaned up using specialized techniques.
Once the inspection process is completed, SERVPRO handles water damage restoration by:
- Extracting Water from Your Property
- Drying and Dehumidifying Your Home or Business
- Checking for Mold Growth and Handling Mold Removal
- Repairing and Restoring Your Possessions and Property
Let us help service you and start working on a plan to handle your water damage restoration needs in San Antonio and all surrounding areas.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.